BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
Before your tanning session
- Shower & exfoliate your body
- Avoid heavy moisturising shower gels
- Do not apply moisturisers, deodorants, oil based products or perfumes
- If you are wearing make-up I will provide wipes for removal
- Wax/shave at least 24 hours before your session
- Wear loose dark clothing and ideally flip flops
- Avoid silk, wool & leather garments as tan will not wash out of these materials.
- Wear suitable swim wear or underwear to create desired result
- If using underwear ensure its black as tan does not wash out of elastic/lace
- Barrier cream will be applied to your hands & feet and other dry areas
- Your session will last about 15 minutes
- You will be dry to dress straight after
- Do not touch skin whilst tan is developing to avoid tanned fingers and palms.
After your tanning session
- Shower between 6-8 hours after treatment
- Pat dry with towel – do not rub
- Avoid water on skin whilst tan is developing as this will cause streaks
- Avoid heavy exercise or any perspiration during development
- Use a non-oil based moisturiser twice a day afterwards to prolong an even tan.