- Full Body £18.00
- Half Body £12
With Nouvatan you get a quality, long lasting, great looking sunless tan that dries quickly on the skin with no orange tinge. Nouvatan contains only natural organic ingredients with no harmful parabens or alcohol that some other spray tan products contain. With Nouvatan you can achieve the beautiful tan you love without putting your skin, or your health, at risk In fact with its nourishing formula and rich moisturisers, Nouvatan actually helps care for your skin! Being organic, Nouvatan goes on smoothly and spreads evenly for a gorgeous finish leaving you looking radiant and feeling amazing.
Nouvatan’s superior quality spray tanning solution was developed after a great deal of market research with salons, therapists, and customers.
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
Before your tanning session
- Shower & exfoliate your body
- Avoid heavy moisturising shower gels
- Do not apply moisturisers, deodorants, oil based products or perfumes
- If you are wearing make-up I will provide wipes for removal
- Wax/shave at least 24 hours before your session
- Wear loose dark clothing and ideally flip flops
- Avoid silk, wool & leather garments as tan will not wash out of these materials.
- Wear suitable swim wear or underwear to create desired result
- If using underwear ensure its black as tan does not wash out of elastic/lace
- Barrier cream will be applied to your hands & feet and other dry areas
- Your session will last about 15 minutes
- You will be dry to dress straight after
- Do not touch skin whilst tan is developing to avoid tanned fingers and palms.
After your tanning session
- Shower between 6-8 hours after treatment
- Pat dry with towel – do not rub
- Avoid water on skin whilst tan is developing as this will cause streaks
- Avoid heavy exercise or any perspiration during development
- Use a non-oil based moisturiser twice a day afterwards to prolong an even tan.